For Qualified Investors
With Group Capital, Accredited Investors can invest in the driving force of the U.S. economy, private companies with a track record of growth. Group Capital invests in a diverse group of small- and medium-sized, privately held firms that need capital and advice to propel them to the next level. We invest in all manner of firms, from start-ups to companies with revenues of up to $100 million as well as such assets as commercial real estate and distressed debt. Our pooled investment funds buy equity, debt, notes, and royalty based instruments. Our approach blends the diversification advantages of a mutual fund with the exclusivity of hedge funds.
Investor Bill of Rights™
Investing involves risk, and investing in private companies is certainly no exception. However, at Group Capital, we ensure that every portfolio company subscribes to our Investor Bill of Rights.
- Right to complete and unabridged information, both positive and negative.
- Right to realistic financial projections, showing multiple potential scenarios.
- Right to full and fair disclosure of adverse events.
- Right to privacy.
- Right to ongoing communication from management about company performance.
- Right to timely and accurate tax statements.
- Right to fair distributions of earnings.
- Right to future liquidity of investment.
- Right to participate in future rounds to avoid dilution.
- Right to being treated as a respected business partner.
Register with no obligation to have access to our current investment opportunities.